1Password 5.02 for Mac, license key irretrievable

Options
gbpenn
gbpenn
Community Member

I am a licensed used for 1Password 4 who recently upgraded to 5.0 and then to 5.0.2. During this upgrade it appears my license key disappeared. I am not the original purchaser as my IT department purchased this on my behalf but the employee who did so is no longer with the company. I would like to know how to retrieve the code for True Religion. I believe I am the only user of this software in the company and the license should be on file.

I've spoke with IT and even our best guesses at the email address used are not working. There appears to be no other means with which to contact AgileBits which is a bummer. Please LMK how to proceed. My current copy expires in 12 days even though I have a license out there in cyberspace.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gbpenn‌ Can you message me on here please (bring up my profile and there will be a message button) and let me know what email addresses you thought were used and we can see what we can do to help. I believe you will need access to the original email address though but if it was a company one then you should be fine (as your IT department must have control over such matters).

This discussion has been closed.