lemppari
lemppari
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

I'm using
1Password
Version 5.0 (500019)
Mac App Store
with Yosemite. Didn't previous version of 1Password restore the selected folder when the program was reopened? Now when I start 1Password, it always selected the "All Items" folder. I usually work wiht Favorites folder and now I have to select that everytime.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @lemppari,

Do you have 1Password mini running all the time or is that turned off for you?

I've been testing this and it looks like it won't restore if the app and mini were completely closed. This is likely a bug but just in case, can you confirm if you have 1Password mini running all the time, the app does restore properly?

Bug ID #: OPM-2536

• lemppari
    lemppari
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,

Even when I leave 1Password mini running, if I close the main 1Password and restart it, the favorites folder is not restored.

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @lemppari‌,

Did 1Password mini lock between quitting and launching 1Password?

Rad

• lemppari
    lemppari
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rad,

If I close 1Password and check that 1Password mini is locked then 1Password doesn't restore the favourites. However if I close 1Password and then open 1Password mini and unlock it, after that reopening 1Password "main" restores the favorites.

Kari

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @lemppari‌,

Thanks for the additional information :+1:

Does unlocking from 1Password mini or 1Password make any difference for you?

Cheers!

Rad

• lemppari
    lemppari
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rad,

my previous comment explains the situation. If I unlock the mini first then reopening 1Password "main" will restore the folder ok. In that case I don't have to unlock the main at all. However if mini remains locked, then I have to unlock the main when opening it, and restoring the previously opened does not work.

Kari

• Hi @lemppari,

Thanks, that confirms our theory on where the problem is.

This discussion has been closed.