Autofill works only from the browser extension but not from the main app in Chrome for Mac

Options
dikkerey
dikkerey
Community Member

When I click on a login (Amex for example) from the browser extension in Chrome the page is opened, autofilled and submitted just fine. When I try to click on a login from the main 1Password app the page is opened fine but autofill doesn't work. But if I reload the page the form on it gets autofilled and submitted as expected.

There is VPN and Symantec Endpoint Protection clients on this machine. But I tried to disable both and the result is still the same.

Comments

• Hi @dikkerey‌,

The first thing to check is that the app, browser, and extension are all up to date. If it still doesn't work, please let us know and provide us with operating system version, app version, and chrome version numbers. From there we'll have a better idea of where to look for what could be causing issues.

Thanks

Rick

• dikkerey
    dikkerey
    Community Member
    Options
    • App 5.0 (500019) Mac App Store
    • Extension 4.2.5.90
    • Chrome 38.0.2125.111 (with all other extensions disabled)
    • OS X Yosemite
  • Hi @dikkerey,

I believe I've been able to reproduce this issue here. It only happens to me on certain pages, possibly the ones that are slower to load. Once I have it working for a site, subsequent "Open & Fills" work. I've created a bug so that we can look into it some more.

Thanks for reporting this.

Rick

ref: OPX-669

This discussion has been closed.