1Password and Westpac Bank

Options
bobfromwa
bobfromwa
Community Member

I understand 1Pasword won't work with Westpac as it uses the mouse to fill in the password and there is no keyboard alternative.
This is not a big deal. However, every time I login, when I press 2 digits of the password , the 1PW prompt appears. I then have to go back to password box, select it, clear it and renter. If I mess up, I get a failed login. Very annoying. I have entered 2 versions of the web address, the main one and the one when the login appears and still 1Password prompts to save password.
It would be great if someone has a work around.

Thanks Bob

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bobfromwa‌ Can I just confirm, so you're adding multiple addresses to the exception list either manually or via the autosave dialog and 1Password isn't respecting this list?

In Preferences... : Browser tab you can enable or disable Automatically ask to save new Logins and under that an exception list for sites to ignore. Now it doesn't handle wildcards at the moment but you're still having trouble with Westpac?

If that is exactly what you're doing could you do the following for me please. Could you post us the login address you need to use and what addresses you've added to your exception list. We're after no identifying information so if you're worried at all don't post it, I just want to see if we can get to the bottom of this.

This discussion has been closed.