Questions and Answers - 1 Password 4 for MAC

Options
ElJefe
ElJefe
Community Member

How about a link to a specific answer to a specific question without having to search through a possible 5,000 questions?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

@ElJefe‌

If we had a hint of what the question was, one of the folks here could point you in the correct direction to that answer. Some times its hard to say here this is your answer without getting specific configuration questions from you. We all (staff, users, moderators) try to help as best we can. If you'll give us some details we can try.

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Sounds like he is asking for a list of Frequently Asked Questions in the forum. Or are the forum questions too widely scattered for this to work?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ElJefe‌

I know the search available here isn't quite perfect, but it can often help you locate an answer to a question you might be having. We do our best to rename threads to make them clear and more search-friendly.

There's certainly room for improvement though, so if you are having difficulty finding the answers that you need here in the forums, we'd be happy to hear more about what you'd like to see!

Currently, there is an FAQ available in our Knowledgebase that covers many of the hot topics of the day, and our document gurus are constantly working on adding to the list.

I hope this helps, but if I'm misunderstanding your question, please let me know! :)

This discussion has been closed.