Feature Req.: Pebble App

Options
adavies42
adavies42
Community Member

A feature suggestion for you—a companion Pebble app for 1Password. What I’m envisioning is that when you have this, the iOS 1Password app would have an extra action “Display on Pebble” which would show the revealed password on the Pebble’s face for some configurable amount of time (probably with a default of about fifteen seconds).

The main use case is iOS apps like the new Citibank app that block paste—at the moment, my best option for logging into that kind of app is to constantly switch back and forth from 1Password to the app, typing three or four characters of my randomized twenty-character password a a time, as that’s all I can remember at once.

(I already submitted this to Agile via email; they asked me to post this here as well.)

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @adavies42‌,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you're interested in this :)

• Zach Taiji
    Zach Taiji
    Community Member
    Options

Interested in this as well! Any plans?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Zach Taiji,

I'm not aware of any immediate plans, but I can certainly send your feedback to our developers. Thanks for letting us know you're interested in that!

• Ben
    Options

No definite plans, but I do think it is an interesting idea. Ideally apps like Citibank would add 1Password support, but who knows if/when we may see that. :)

This discussion has been closed.