Application Interface Only Showing Logins

Options
John1971
John1971
Community Member

When using 1Password on my Macbook, I only see the Logins part of the API. The Safari extensions are up to date and working, but I can't see:
General, Security, Watchtower, Browser, Sync, Backup or Update icons.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

John

Comments

• John1971
    John1971
    Community Member
    Options

1P is working on my MacBook Pro, but I cannot see the icons for: General, Security, Watchtower, Browser, Sync, Backup, Updates... I only see the Logins I set up.

Suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

I'm not sure if I've understood exactly what you mean so I'm sorry if this answer isn't as helpful as it might be. However:

1. To see Watchtower you need to go to 1P > Preferences > Watchtower and Enable 1Password Watchtower. Relevant entries should then display if you click on Show beside Security Audit in the left pane of the main 1P app.
    2. I'm not sure to what you're referring when you mention General, Security, Browser, Sync, Backup and Update "icons". Can you clarify please? Are you referring to things that you think should appear in the main app, in the browser extension or in 1P mini? What exactly are those things?

I'm sorry if I've missed something obvious!

Edit: I've merged the two threads you started which appear to be discussing the same thing.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @John1971‌

I have to confess, I'm struggling to comprehend what your trying to describe, a bit like Stephen_C is. It sounds like you're referring to the drop down menu in the Safari extension when you say you have a problem but most of the items you say are missing are the titles of tabs in the preference pane.

Could you expand a but on what you believe isn't working/missing. A screenshot may assist in this case as long as it doesn't reveal anything personal that you wouldn't want displayed in a forum.

If you get back to us we'll do our level best to help.

This discussion has been closed.