1PW5 Location of the Vaults

Options
Roel De Meester
Roel De Meester
Community Member

I have 4 different vaults, some on google drive, some on dropbox..
I'm now trying to move One of the vaults from 1 google drive to another google drive, but I'm unable to find the correct location of the vault.

in 1pw4, i could find the path somewhere in the settings, but in 1pw5 I have no clue where to look?

How do I find out the location of the Vault file in 1PW 5 ?

Roel

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Roel De Meester‌ Assuming you are syncing each of these vaults the way to tell where they are is to switch to each vault in question and with that vault active enter preferences. Switch to the Sync tab and if that vault is syncing it will show you the location. Preferences will only show you the syncing for the active vault though so you need to close preferences, switch vaults and then pop back into preferences to check another.

Let us know if that gets you sorted :smile:

• Ben
    Options

Hi Roel,

1Password does not support syncing via Google Drive, for what its worth. That doesn't necessarily mean you can't make it work, but we won't really be able to help you make it work, as it isn't intended to do so.

How do I find out the location of the Vault file in 1PW 5 ?

I assume you are using Folder Syncing to accomplish this, in which case you can see our folder sync guide here:

This guide shows where you can see the path to your agilekeychain sync point for folder sync.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.