Dropbox synch only in Pro version, correct?

Richard Albury
Richard Albury
Community Member
I believe this is the case, but I'd like confirmation: from the App Store description and what's on the website, it isn't entirely clear.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forums! :-)

Dropbox sync is available across all of our iOS apps. For clarification, 1Password Pro is merely a "bundle" of our individual 1Password for iPhone and 1Password for iPad apps in one universal app. Rather than purchasing each separately, you can buy 1Password Pro for a discount.

1Password for iPhone + 1Password for iPad = 1Password Pro

The features are identical in every way. I hope that helps!

Cheers!
  • Richard Albury
    Richard Albury
    Community Member
    khad wrote:

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forums! :-)

Dropbox sync is available across all of our iOS apps. For clarification, 1Password Pro is merely a "bundle" of our individual 1Password for iPhone and 1Password for iPad apps in one universal app. Rather than purchasing each separately, you can buy 1Password Pro for a discount.

1Password for iPhone + 1Password for iPad = 1Password Pro

The features are identical in every way. I hope that helps!

Cheers!

Many thanks for clearing that up, Khad: I made the purchase, and sure enough, Dropbox synch took about 15 seconds.
  • face
    face
    Community Member
    I'm a proud owner of 1p pro for iPad/iPhone (and, obvious also for win and mac too :)).
    I see that today you've released a new version of 1p for iPad with some amazing new features.
    These new features will be also in pro version?
    When?
    Thanks
  • Same here... I see all three versions have always been on par so far, so chances are the 1P Pro will be update shortly with iOS 4.2 support... at least I hope :-) I'm as well a proud owner of the Pro version along with the Mac one.
    Thnx!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Yep. We have avoided making any big announcement until all the apps have been updated in the App Store, but they were all submitted at the same time, so it should be any day now for the other two updates to show up. :-D

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.