Shortcut in 1P mini to open entry in main application?

Options
Obermeyer
Obermeyer
Community Member

When I'm looking at an entry in 1Password mini, it would sure be nice to have a quick and easy way of opening that same entry in the main application. I've looked at the keyboard shortcuts and see nothing of the sort.

Is there a way to do this?

If not, why not?

Something like ⌥⏎ or ⌘⌥O would make sense to me.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Obermeyer‌ Sorry, there isn't a keyboard short for that - I think you're the first to ask. Here's a link to the page that details all the current keyboard shortcuts. If there's enough demand I'm sure devs will consider it.

Can I ask, what situations cause you to need to move from 1Password mini to 1Password? I just ask out of curiosity and to gain a better idea how others use 1Password.

• Obermeyer
    Obermeyer
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply, @littlebobbytables.

That's disappointing. There are some things that you can't do in 1P mini, like duplicating an entry or example, that I can only do in the main app. There are other things that, which I can technically do that in 1P mini, I just don't feel as comfortable doing them in 1P mini.

It seems odd to me that I would have to open up the main program and search for something that I've already found in 1P mini.

• Thanks for the feedback, @Obermeyer! I will pass it along to our developers. :)

This discussion has been closed.