Missing App

Options
tinad
tinad
Community Member

Hi my baby might have deleted the app off my phone. When I go to the app store to re download it the options are greyed out. Any advice? Do you think the information in my vault will be deleted?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tinad,

Can you elaborate on the options that are greyed out? What options do you see there? Does anything happen when you tap them?

Also, please go to App Store > Updates > Purchased, and search for 1Password there. If it is not currently installed on your iPhone, it should have a cloud icon next to it that allows you to re-download it. If it is already installed, it should have an Open button.

If you see an Open button next to 1Password, it sounds like your baby may have accidentally moved the 1Password app to a folder or somewhere else on the Home screen. If you see a cloud icon to re-download it, that means it was deleted. Deleting an app from iOS also deletes the data it contains, but if you had been using a sync option (like Dropbox or iCloud), or if you saved a backup to a computer, or if you have your 1Password data on another device or computer, you should be able to get it back on your iPhone again.

This discussion has been closed.