1Password Enhancement Suggestions

Options
mmiller130
mmiller130
Community Member

I love using 1Password. It’s become central to staying safe on line for me. A few suggestions that would make it even more useful:

My credit card was changed twice recently- once for the Target incident and then again for the Home Depot event. Both times I needed to log into each account that I was using for autopay by credit card to change my account to reference the new credit card number. That requires me to manually maintain a list of accounts that use a credit card for autopay.

Since I already have the credit cards and the accounts entered on 1Password, it would be very helpful if I could easily cross reference an account for autopay by a credit card. That way, I could select the credit card in 1Password and get a list of accounts that use the credit card for autopay. Easy to then know which accounts need the new credit card number.

Similarly, I have accounts set up to be paid by a withdrawal from a bank account. It would be useful to be able to cross reference those the same way. I don’t change bank accounts very often, but when it happens, a list would be useful.

Finally, I am using 2 step verification with an increasing number of accounts. Life would be complicated if I ever change my mobile phone number and haven’t kept a list of the accounts that need to be updated with a new mobile phone number.

Thanks for considering these suggestions! I hope you can implement them.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Since I already have the credit cards and the accounts entered on 1Password, it would be very helpful if I could easily cross reference an account for autopay by a credit card. That way, I could select the credit card in 1Password and get a list of accounts that use the credit card for autopay. Easy to then know which accounts need the new credit card number.

Interesting idea. I've had similar experiences, as most folks who have had a credit card for more than a couple years probably have, and can definitely see how this would be useful.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll be happy to pass them along.

This discussion has been closed.