Problem with Twitter APPLICATION (not website) on iPhone

Options
John1971
John1971
Community Member

I am using latest 1Password and new Twitter app for the iPhone. I will give blood to the Red Cross in your name if you can tell me how to make 1Password work with the Twitter application (not the website, the app).

Thank you,

Comments

• MikeT
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @John1971,

Right now, Twitter has not integrated 1Password's extension in their app. It is the app developer's choose to integrate 1Password, not ours. If you want Twitter to support 1Password, please email them and give them this link on how to integrate 1Password: https://github.com/AgileBits/onepassword-app-extension

For now, you can copy the password from 1Password before opening Twitter to paste it in the app while entering the username to login.

I do hope you donate blood to Red Cross (regardless of whose name it is in), this isn't something we can do on our own.

• John1971
    John1971
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the rapid reply. I will email Twitter, my son-in-law is an engineer there. About the blood, I am a regular donor anyway :-)

• Ben
    Options

Awesome! Maybe prod him and suggest 1Password support. :) Thanks!

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Good connections there @John1971 :) and great that you donate regularly - I should do the same!

• @Winnie, maybe if John1971 get his son to add 1Password support, you should donate in his name. :smiling_imp:

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MikeT good idea ! Now I just have to get over my fear of needles :)

This discussion has been closed.