Categories icons change

Options
Michal Šídlo
Michal Šídlo
Community Member

I'm very satisfied with this program, but is possible to change or add categories with its icons, or it is unchangeable? I miss class "Mobile devices".
And the second question: In category "Passwords" was created any password for 1Password 5 twice spontaneously and 3 days after the 3rd.
Every item has a different password. What is it means?
Thank you.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options
    1. Sorry, you can't change or add categories at present (and I don't know what AgileBits' future plans might be).
    2. The Passwords category stores passwords you have generated using 1Password and which are not linked to a specific saved login. If you're sure you don't need them, or have already saved them, you can go to 1P5 > Help > Tools > Remove Redundant Generated Passwords to clear the category.

Stephen

• Michal Šídlo
    Michal Šídlo
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Stephen_C. I made it, but without redundant problems. So I deleted it, it seems be OK - I hope.
    -Mike.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Michal Šídlo‌ I'm glad Stephen_C was able to answer your questions. Customisable categories is a popular request, we do realise many people want it. Unfortunately it isn't a minor alteration to the code as they different types are all hardcoded and there is much that relies on it. That isn't to say your (and others) request isn't heard :smile:

This discussion has been closed.