Unable to upgrade

Options
HapMacintyre
HapMacintyre
Community Member

I have a v4 Family Windows + Mac Bundle license. 1Password on my Mac is telling my my trial has expired. When I go to the store and paste in my serial to attempt to get the upgrade price, the SELECT buttons are greyed out. I cannot purchase an upgrade. It wasn't clear from the beginning that I was going to have to for v5 either >:) . How do I get this fixed as soon as possible.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @HapMacintyre‌

If you've purchased a family bundle that included 1Password 4 for Mac then you shouldn't need to upgrade to either continue using 1Password 4 or even to upgrade to 1Password 5. As you say you've bought a family bundle that means you must have purchased it directly from us but I couldn't confirm your licence based on your forum email address.

You say you have a serial, do you mean a licence key? I only ask as a licence key is for 1Password 3 and from 1Password 4 and onwards we moved to using a licence file. Here's our page for getting your licence information for all purchased copies resent to yourself. If you've purchased a licence for 1Password 4 it should contain a link to obtain your licence file and (re)applying that to your existing copy of 1Password 4 should sort itself out.

Let us know how you get along.

• HapMacintyre
    HapMacintyre
    Community Member
    Options

Re applying the license file cleared it up...

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@HapMacintyre‌ Glad to hear it's all up and running again smoothly :smile:

This discussion has been closed.