Why have you made it almost impossible to get an email to you?

Options
btfox
btfox
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

This is incredibly frustrating. I have been a customer for years. Bought all the upgrades, family licenses, etc. Now, you are following Apple and other sites by making it incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to easily get to you with simple questions. I downloaded app for iPhone 6 plus. Am now getting strange messages about licenses on my MacBook Pro.
Don't want to spend days trying to find the answer. Please give me a contact email so I can get some support.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

The very best place to get quick support is this forum (even at the weekend). You will find it much quicker than trying to get a response by email.

Please tell us:

1. What version of 1P you have on your MacBook and whether you bought from the Mac App Store or direct from AgileBits.
    2. The exact "strange messages" you're getting about licences.

I suspect this has nothing to do with 1P on your iPhone so we won't worry about that at the moment.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @btfox‌

I'm sorry you've feeling frustrated. It isn't on purpose and it isn't what we want, it's just a case that demand for support spikes heavily when new versions are released. So with the release of iOS 8 and Yosemite in quick succession and our release of 1Password 5 on both platforms there are a lot of tickets to process.

I've seen a couple of users with problems over trial periods expiring when they believed they were licensed. What works in the majority of these cases is to reapply your licence file and that resolves the issue. If you don't have your licence file you can request for it to be resent to you on this page. If that isn't your problem please post back here with some more detail and we'll do our best to get you sorted out.

If you still prefer you can email us at support@agilebits.com

This discussion has been closed.