Reimburse

Options
kreamy
kreamy
Community Member

Hi ive been working for a company that actually provides us with an access code for 1Password. I did not know that... is there anyway to get a refund? and i can redownload using the access code i have.
thanks

Comments

• robbski
    robbski
    Community Member
    Options

Based on my great experience with 1Password over the past 3 years, I'd be SHOCKED if they didn't give you a refund. The customer service I've received from AgileBits over the last several years has been nothing but SPECTACULAR for me. They truly take care of their customers! :)

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

If you made your purchase within the last thirty days, there is a refund policy. If you bought it longer ago than that, they do not normally refund but might well do so in your specific case.

• kreamy
    kreamy
    Community Member
    Options

awesome! how do i go about the refund process. def was within 30 days

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Send your request to support @ agilebits .com. Be sure to include the email address you used when you made your purchase. It might also help to include a link to this forum thread.

• Hi @kreamy,

Like mentioned already, please send us an email so we can help with a refund: support@agilebits.com

Once you send your message, could you let me know your email ticket ID please?

This discussion has been closed.