Bemsee.net Failed credit card fill

I tried to fill my credit card on www.bemsee.net and it inserted the card number and my name but not the expiry date and cvc number.

I've sent an email to support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com containing the page source as seen from View Source and the operational html extracted from the Firefox developer tools.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Scratch that. Looks like there might be a site issue.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

OK. Let us know what you find out.

Thanks!

(Note that a full URL of the page with the login form is sometimes more convenient for us to check.)

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

(Note that a full URL of the page with the login form is sometimes more convenient for us to check.)

While this is true for logins, it's rarely true for credit cards as they are filled on a payment screen hidden behind a login, so you can't reach them. That's why I sent you the html.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

Good point. I was thinking of login forms, as mentioned in my reply.

Thanks for the reminder, @RichardPayne!

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

I just wanted to confirm that the filling engine in v4.5 is still not filling this correctly.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2015

@RichardPayne I'm sorry you are having this problem. I have moved it to the "filling in browsers" forum, where I'm sure it will receive the attention from one of my awesome colleagues. Thanks!

ref: BTW-11262-688

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    edited May 2015

To clarify, it is filling the cc#, expiry and card holder correctly but is missing the CVC. The CVC is in a field called "Verification number" on the credit card record.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RichardPayne,

It looks like we're continuing this discussion via email so I'll close this thread for now. Hopefully we can improve on this.

ref: BTW-11262-688

This discussion has been closed.