Missing passwords: PC 387 items, after android sync 366 items??

thomaswp
thomaswp
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Android

I have the family license for 1Password4.

On my PC it says I have 387 logins.

When I synchronise android it shows 366 logins. This is both on a nexus 4 (kitkat) and nexus 7 2013 (lollipop). Dropbox shows 366 too.

I have tried repairing the 1Password vault, then deleting the data on the android devices, but I still get to the annoying 366 and there are passwords I need in the missing 21!

I know that the files are uploaded by dropbox because I change the missing ones then watch for the file that is uploaded and check it exists.

The missing ones also appear in the contents.js

I see this behaviour in the "Google Play Store" edition of 1Password4, and after uninstalling that, in the beta version 4.2b1.

Rather stuck and frustrated now, and open to suggestions. I am getting around it by copying the passwords I need in to notes, which are syncing fine.

Comments

• thomaswp
    thomaswp
    Community Member

Anyone? I updated my phone to lollipop and factory reset it. I still have the same problem.

• thomaswp
    thomaswp
    Community Member

I have had a small success by deleting one of the "missing" ones that I know about and recreating it in the web browser. It appeared to sync OK. But how to work out the missing ones?

• Hey Max! I'm sorry to hear about the items that are not showing up on your Nexus devices. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices. This will give us a better understanding of what is happening under the hood with sync.

Windows

Android

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.