app not syncing with dropbox

Options
Shawn Kummrow
Shawn Kummrow
Community Member

Hello, new customer here. I migrated from keepass to 1Password for the touch ID feature a little over a week ago. I have an iPhone 5s with 8.1.1 running. When I log into the app on my phone it doesn't want to sync with drop box. It shows last sync time was 4 days ago. Pressing the sync now does nothing. I saw there was a recent update that was supposed to fix this and I had experienced this already so I removed the old version and installed the new version and setup the app to sync again with drop box. It worked for a day or so, then nadda. Dropbox is up to date so the issue is not drop box.

Please help!!! Thanks!

Comments

• Shawn Kummrow
    Shawn Kummrow
    Community Member
    Options

Also in case it helps, I use 1Password on a PC as well and also sync to dropbox. That is working fine.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Shawn Kummrow

Thanks so much for choosing to support 1Password - we really appreciate it!

I'm so sorry to hear that sync has been misbehaving for you. You're right, the latest version (5.1.2) should have fixed the issue with Dropbox, and reinstalling the app should have gotten things back up and running. Since you're still seeing something odd, I'd like to take a closer look at your system to see if we can figure out where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Shawn Kummrow
    Shawn Kummrow
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Thanks Megan. I have sent an email as requested. Let me know if there is anything further I can do to help you figure this out.

support ID is [#QGJ-14211-623]

• Hi Shawn,

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from our email support team will review it and get back to you as soon as possible. :)

ref: QGJ-14211-623

This discussion has been closed.