How can I get my license code even if my mail address has changed ?

Options
__Antho__
__Antho__
Community Member

Hi,

I have bought 1Password for Mac (v3.8.19) years ago with a former e-mail address, it is disabled now and I can't recover my license code (I did a clean install of my Mac and I didn't made a backup). The only information I have is this URL that could give me the serial number but the page isn't available anymore ( http://tinyurl.com/nykdhl7 ). Is that possible to have the license code please ? I would like to check the price for 1Password upgrade.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

If you send email that includes the email address you used to make your original purchase to support+licenses@ agilebits .com, I'm sure the support folks will help you out.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Antho

hawkmoth is correct, you want to email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com. Please include in the email as much information regarding your original purchase as you can please as we will need to verify that you are the original purchaser. If you could also include your forum username and a link to this thread that would be useful. Once you've done so if you post back here it will allow us to link the two and then we can look into getting you sorted :smile:

• __Antho__
    __Antho__
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @littlebobbytables,

I sent an email with all informations you asked. Thank you for your quick reply !

• I just replied to your email. :)

If you have any further questions, please respond to the email and we will assist.

ref: HRB-61328-518

This discussion has been closed.