File Attachments

Options
jasonburr
jasonburr
Community Member

I would like to be able to attach a pic of my insurance card to the entry for the card. I purchased pro because it said that it supported file attachments. How do I access this?

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jasonburr‌

yes, adding attachments from the iOS device would be great indeed. Unfortunately this is currently not possible. We are looking into a way of adding it though but I cannot promise you how fast it will be added.
    What the InApp purchase of 1Password offers you is being able to view the attachments you added on other devices.

• jasonburr
    jasonburr
    Community Member
    Options

Then I would like a refund. Your app states that with pro, you get this feature. That is the only reason I purchased it.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jasonburr: Unfortunately, we can't process refunds ourselves for items sold on Apple's App Store. Apple maintains all control over transactions including refunds. You'll have to request the refund from them.

You can request a refund for any app on the App Store by following this process:

• Visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com
    • Sign In with your Apple ID.
    • Click “Report a Problem” on the offending app.
    • Choose “Problem is not listed here” and be sure to mention that you are asking for a refund because it doesn’t work as expected.

That said, if Apple refuses the refund, send us a copy of your receipt from Apple, along with a copy of their refusal email, to support+forum@agilebits.com. Please also include a reference to this post in the email.

Can you tell me where in the app you read that we support adding attachments when purchasing the Pro features? I would like to correct that then.

This discussion has been closed.