ERROR MESSAGE AT IPHONE 5S

Options

Hi can anyone help me with a problem? When I open the App, I got the message "Unlock your password in your Mac" and "1Pasword has detected a problem" Any idea how to solve this? Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Are you trying to sync with wifi to a Mac? Please let us know and also tell us what versions of 1P you are running on your phone and (if relevant) your Mac. It would also be helpful if you'd tell us your iOS and OS X (if relevant) version numbers.

Stephen

• Francisco Valiente Hervás
    Options

Iphone: 8.1.1
    Mac: 10.10.1
    Thanks.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Please tell us what you are trying to do when you get the message referred to in your first post. Are you trying to sync? If so, how? Do you have any sync method set up? Please tell us the version number(s) of 1P that you are using.

We really need all the answers in order to help you.

Stephen

• Francisco Valiente Hervás
    Options

I want to synchronize and seems not to have the error message. 1Pasword 5.0.2

• Ben
    Options

Francisco,

• What sync method are you trying to use (e.x. iCloud, Dropbox, WiFi)?
    • 1Password 5.0.2 is the version on your Mac. What is the version of 1Password on your iPhone?
    • Have you ever been able to sync 1Password on these two devices? If so, what has changed since you were last able to?

The more information you can provide us about the problem you are having the better we'll be able to help.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.