1Password on iOS with Multiple non-Primary Standalone Vaults

Options
tchen
tchen
Community Member
edited November 2014 in iOS

Hello.

I've searched the forums, but was unable to find an answer to my questions.
The iOS 1Password version is 5.1.2.

1. Are there any plans to allow for creation of non-Primary Vaults that Sync to iCloud (at creation time)?
  2. Are there any plans to allow for creation of non-Primary Vaults that do not Sync at all (at creation time)?

For both case 1 and 2, the master key for those vaults are different from that of the Primary Vault.
If there are more than one non-Primary Vault, then the master key are different for all of them.

Further, if case 1 is to be implemented, will each Vaults be saved as separate files within the "1Password" partition provided by iCloud?

Obviously, if case 1 or 2 is to be implemented, a method to select Vault will be required at launch of application.
Furthermore, it may be required that TouchID be disabled for certain vaults, which should easily be configurable in the settings.

EDIT: I am not concerned with sharing in these cases. So for case 1 and 2 at least, it's okay that I will be unable to share.

Let me know.
Thanks.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @tchen‌

We would like to make it possible to sync non-primary vaults to iCloud, but I can't make any promises at this point. I'm not aware of any discussion around non-primary vaults on iOS that don't sync at all, but we appreciate the feedback on that point and will certainly take it into consideration.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.