Firefox 1 password mini add-on not showing in toolbar

Options
Harrij
Harrij
Community Member

Tried the mini version 4.2.5 , version 4.2.4 and 4.2.3 The latest makes an icon in the toolbar but this is not sending the information. The latest version dont show up at all.
I use 1 password 5 for Mac, Firefox 33.3.1 and the latest beta. Chrome and Safari do work.
So what am I to do ?

Comments

• Hi @Harrij,

It should be working, I've tested this with Firefox 33.1.1, 1Password extension 4.2.5, and 1Password 5.0.2 (or 5.1 beta 8), and it is working for me.

Just as a test to see if this works; can you open 1Password, unlock, go to the 1Password Menu > Preferences > Advanced, and uncheck Verify browser code signature.

Now, still in 1Password, go to the Help Menu > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini, restart Firefox, and see if 1Password extension fills.

• Harrij
    Harrij
    Community Member
    Options

Tried it thanks, hoped for it to work, but it wont show up. Shame, as Firefox is definitely much faster browsing than Safari. BUT !!!! I hit in Firefox 33.1.1 the Customize button and it shows a list of extra add-on etc. The 1 Password icon is among them , but not working and not sharp in display, now drag this icon inside the customize menu and suddenly it is in focus and works................

• Harrij
    Harrij
    Community Member
    Options

Yep, now click on the 1Password5 icon , with right button, menu asks : Move to toolbar --- yes and there it is... in your toolbar and working...

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Harrij‌,

I'm really happy to hear that you've sorted it all out :smile:

On behalf of @MikeT‌, thank you!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Cheers!

• DavidGun
    DavidGun
    Community Member
    Options

This worked for me too. Thanks!

• Hi @DavidGun,

That's great to hear, thanks for letting us know this helped.

We'll keep this in mind if more customers see this issue. Generally, it should be loaded into the toolbar by default but they may have changed something in recent Firefox builds.

This discussion has been closed.