website download vs app

Options
pedropedro
pedropedro
Community Member

downloaded and paid for 1password from the web site but I want to sync with icloud, if I download from app store will I be charged?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, if you download from the Mac App Store, you will be charged. However, if you purchased from the AgileBits web store within the last 30 days, you can ask for a refund under their 30-day satisfaction policy. Your request will be granted. You may need to be patient, though, because the AgileBits folks are currently playing catchup with a very large volume of email following the releases of Yosemite and iOS 8. And if you keep resending your request in frustration, each time the email queue will send you to the back of the line.

• pedropedro
    pedropedro
    Community Member
    Options

well that is frustrating overall as I bought it awhile ago, but just began using it today-I certainly appreciate your help

• Hi @pedropedro,

We do apologize about that. The website version does still support Dropbox and if you don't want that, we have the local Wi-Fi sync and Folder Sync for computer-only sync.

We're working on more improvements toward the Wi-Fi sync in the next update. One of which is selective vault Wi-Fi sync, so you can choose which vault to sync to your iOS devices via Wi-Fi.

For more information, you can find our sync guides here: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac/5/en/topic/sync

This discussion has been closed.