which iCloud Account??? Hard to sync

msj107
msj107
Community Member

Maybe I am doing this wrong but I will explain how I am setup then explain what I want.

I have two MAC's and me and my wife both have an iPhone. I want all 4 to sync using iCloud.

My wife has her phone setup for her username as the iCloud account and I have my phone setup for my username iCloud account.

For iTunes we shares an account.

When I install 1password on her phone it restores from cloud but does not match my main vault on my computer.

I am guessing here since my wife user account for iCloud is different its using her account.

The question becomes most users would have different accolade account steps for email and such on there phone but then how do me and my wife get to share 1Password.

Thanks

Michael

Comments

• Hi @msj107,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to sync your 1Password data between users using iCloud if you each use a separate Apple ID for iCloud.

You'll need to use Dropbox sync if you want to sync the same vault between your devices that use different iCloud accounts.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.