Problems with upgrade 3.8.22 after system re-image [Resolved: download fresh copy]

Options
stevenoki
stevenoki
Community Member
edited December 2014 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I had a problem with my system about 3 weeks ago and my system needed to be re-imaged. 1Password seems to have been working fine since the re-image, but when I have been requested to download version 3.8.22. It downloads correctly, but when it tries to apply the new version, I am getting a "An error occurred while extracting the archive. Please try again"

Comments

• Hi @stevenoki,

To upgrade to 1Password 3.8.22, please try this:

• Fully quit 1Password
    • Get a fresh copy of 1Password 3 from our downloads page - scroll to the bottom for the 'Legacy' versions
    • Drag this new copy to the /Applications folder and replace the existing one

Let me know if that works for you. :)

• stevenoki
    stevenoki
    Community Member
    Options

So I believe that has worked, but as it was only showing when there was a new version, I am not completely sure it has worked until there is a new update. For now, it seems I am have been upgraded to the latest 1Password 3 version 3.8.22. Thanks for the help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stevenoki‌

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're all sorted out, I'm so glad to hear that @JasperP was able to help here.

Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.