AllBookmarks

romad
romad
Community Member

Where can I get some help with this application?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @romad,

I'll admit, this is the first request I've heard for this product since I started working for AgileBits ... over a year ago. Unfortunately, we don't offer this product anymore, so I'm not quite if we'll be able to help you out here.

What's your question?

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

I'd like to get it to work with iCab, OmniWeb, and Opera. Maybe there is a user that might know or even an old AgileWebsolutions hand around.

• Hey @romad‌!

While we certainly appreciate your interest in AllBookmarks unfortunately we had to put it on indefinite hiatus (perhaps retire entirely) the application a few years ago to focus on our core product, 1Password.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you but unfortunately it is very unlikely you'll be able to do what you'd like with it. It hasn't been updated in the last few years, so it likely is totally broken with any modern browsers. :(

My apologies. Perhaps if the passion reignites we can pick it back up in the future.

Ben

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

It is still working with Safari & Firefox (version 28). Would you happen to know of a similar utility elsewhere? Bookit looked good but it also is no longer available.

This discussion has been closed.