Using with Mobile Safari

Options
dreh0615
dreh0615
Community Member

Just noticed something today, although this has happened before I did not associate how the problem was manifesting.

It seems if the last time 1P for iOS was open, it was on the Favorites page, and I invoke it in Mobile Safari on a page which isn't in my Favorites, I get no results. If I open 1P and change to Logins, then go back to Safari, the choice I expected is now there.

Bug???

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dreh0615,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this! I haven't heard of this issue before, so I've been trying to reproduce it, but so far it's working fine for me. Just to make sure I'm following the same steps you are, here's what I do:

• Open 1Password and go to the Favorites section (I currently have 2 logins listed there)
    • Switch to the mobile Safari app and go to a website for a login that is not in my Favorites in 1Password
    • Invoke the 1Password extension in Safari

Each time I do that, I see the Login item(s) that I expect to see. Are you doing something different than what I described above? If there are other steps I should follow to reproduce the problem, please let me know. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.