Login fields requiring three lines?

Options
dmart123
dmart123
Community Member

i have a site that require 3 inputs (http://www.qantas.com.au/fflyer/dyns/LoginForm)

User id:
Last name:
Pin:

Currently 1password inserts user id in line 1, user id (again) in line 2 and password in line 3.

Login fails due to incorrect Last Name.

In setting up i see an option to add another Field or Section but am unable to get login to insert a Last Name field in Line 2.

Can this be done on 1password?

Comments

• Fairgame
    Fairgame
    Community Member
    Options

I have similar login, user name and 2 passwords, total 3 entries. I manually walked the 1PW through it on iMac and it works.
    Another solution could be to select "Never Submit" and correct your last name at the appropriate field. Hopefully the pin will fill in correctly.
    Maybe someone else has better solution for you.

• drh
    drh
    Community Member
    Options

I posted a similar request a week ago ( lost in the ether?) My bank requires 1. userID, 2.username, 3.userpassword. Looking for answers.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dmart123‌ & @drh‌

At the moment what you want to do isn't possible exclusively in the iOS version of 1Password.

In 1Password for Mac you can Save a Login Manually from within the browser extension and when you do this it can see all of the form fields on the page and what you've added to each. This approach can cope with login pages that differ from the more standard username and password type pages.

Login items saved like this store the information in the web form data and as this is synced it should mean it continue to work on your iOS devices.

What you have to remember is our Safari extension is still very new, extensions in iOS are still very new. It may be that at some point we find we can have the iOS Safari extension create Login items like we do on OS X but it won't be any time soon. So unfortunately, for the moment your only recourse for awkward sites would be to companion 1Password for iOS with 1Password for Mac or Windows.

If you have any further questions please do ask.

This discussion has been closed.