iPhone 1Password won't sync with MacBook after iOS and OS X upgrade

Options
snowcake
snowcake
Community Member
edited December 2014 in iOS

Upgraded iPhone 5S from latest version of iOS 7 to iOS 8.1.2 (12B440) and MacBook Pro from Mountain Lion to Yosemite 10.10.1.

The sync between iPhone and MacBook doesn't work anymore. iOS 1Password version is 3.7.2. OS X 1Password version is 3.8.22 build 32010.

Got iOS 1Password 5.1.2 (501204), tried syncing, still doesn't work.

Tried to upgrade 1Password on the MacBook, provided my license key to get the upgrade price and it says I'm eligible for upgrade pricing but the select button to buy is disabled.

Am I going to have to buy the single license version again? I just want to get the sync to work.

Update: My bad - I totally forgot about the firewall. Works now. Please disregard.

But one question remains - why was the upgrade select button disabled? I have a OS X/Windows combination license and I'd eventually like to upgrade.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @snowcake‌

But one question remains - why was the upgrade select button disabled? I have a OS X/Windows combination license and I'd eventually like to upgrade.

I wasn't able to find your license under the email address you have registered here on the forums, but one possible reason the store won't let you upgrade to a v5 license is that your license is already valid for v5.

If you can send me a direct message with the email address associated with your license I can verify that for you.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.