Bought Premium app but not registering

rickc130
rickc130
Community Member

Hello - I bought the Premium app for my android device but it is not registering and every time i log in it says trial period almost over. There are no new services showing up in my app. I can see where it has been paid for.

• Please advise

Comments

• KennyL
    KennyL
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I keep getting told that my "trial period is about to expire". I uninstalled 1password, reinstalled it (after confirming I had in fact made the in-app purchase for premium features. It seemed to work, but after a period of a few days, I started getting the "trial period about to expire" notice again. Please advise!!!!!!

• Hi @rickc130 and @KennyL

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles unlocking your premium features. Can you please confirm that you are logged into Google's Play Store with the same account you used to purchase premium features?

• KennyL
    KennyL
    Community Member

OK. I uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled 1password for Android. Everything worked. My status of "paid for premium features" was apparently recognized. Yay. Problem fixed......NOPE!

After a few days, I'm getting the "your trial is about to run out" message.

I hope this can be fixed. I don't feel like uninstalling / reinstalling once a month.

Thanks in advance, and happy new year!

Kenny in NJ

• That's quite strange, @KennyL, Can you please open the Play Store on your Android and verify that the purchase is listed in your order history?

And by the way, Happy New Year to you as well! :)

This discussion has been closed.