New update was supposed to fix this, but....

Options
phoenixrizing
phoenixrizing
Community Member

When I logged into Google Play today, I saw that 1Password had an update. The What's New said "Changes to Favorite status now display properly." (which btw only shows in the Play app, not online, but no big deal).

Anyway, this was something I and many other users were looking forward to, but I must be missing a step because after updating, the Favorites in the app are still showing in random order.

I presume it was meant to either display in alphabetical order or perhaps in the order they appear in the desktop app. Not sure. Either way, I don't see a difference.

Can you please advise on this? Thanks.

Comments

• saad
    Options

There was a small bug where the icon of the item did not update after being marked as favourite. The update that includes this fix is not yet available on the Play Store. We will be pushing this update very soon. Your favourites list should be in the same order as it appears in the desktop application as long as you are syncing the same vault on both devices.

• phoenixrizing
    phoenixrizing
    Community Member
    Options

The order of my favorites still shows differently on both my phone and the desktop client. Adjustments make no difference.

Your suggestions are welcome.

• Hi @phoenixrizing

Is you desktop a Mac or PC? Also, are you syncing your Android with anything other than the desktop?

• phoenixrizing
    phoenixrizing
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Peri,

I'm using my Android phone and tablet, and three Windows clients to sync the same vault.

• @phoenixrizing Is it just your Android phone that shows the favorites out of order? Can you verify whether or not your favorites are sorted properly on all of your Windows devices?

• phoenixrizing
    phoenixrizing
    Community Member
    Options

Both my Android phone and tablet are ordered the same, but the order they're in is anyone's guess as I don't see a pattern to it.

My Windows desktop client, however, has the favorites in alphabetical order by title.

• Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble replicating this problem. Can you confirm that all three of your Windows devices show the favorites listed in alphabetical order by title?

If not, please reorder the favorites on all of your Windows devices, and check whether the changes have synced to your Android.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

For me, the Android software displays the logins in the order they were added to favourites. On Windows you can re-order the list by clicking the listview headers but that ordering is not sync'd through the keychain.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, @RichardPayne. I'll pass the information along to our Android developers.

This discussion has been closed.