Dropbox Accound Change

Selou
Selou
Community Member

I want to link another of my Dropbox account for sync but i can't find any setting about this. I can't even unlink my current dropbox account.
How can i do this

Comments

• Hey @Selou‌. At this time, it's not possible to switch to another Dropbox account for sync without reinstalling 1Password. Reinstalling 1Password will let you configure sync again, so you will be able to link to your secondary Dropbox account.

Of course, reinstalling means you will lose all of your current data on Android. I would recommend performing a full sync by tapping on the sync button in the action bar. Then copy over the 1Password data folder from your primary Dropbox account to your secondary. Verify all of your information is visible on your secondary Dropbox account using 1PasswordAnywhere. To do so, log into https://www.dropbox.com in a web browser and open the 1Password.html file in the 1Password.agilekeychain you're syncing to in Dropbox.

Once you have confirmed all of your information is on the secondary Dropbox account, reinstall 1Password on Android, select I've used 1Password before > Sync using Dropbox and connect 1Password to the vault in your secondary account.

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.