Filling identities

BlackSophie
BlackSophie
Community Member

I'm in 30 day trial period and putting 1Password through testing on my devices. Trying to fill forms and can't seem to find a way to fill an identity into a form. Is it possible that this function is not available in 1Password? Credit card info?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

I don't know what OS you're using but certainly 1P for Mac can fill identity information. See, for example, this knowledge base article. It's possible you may have come across a troublesome site: there are a few with which 1P does not work happily.

If you'd like to mention the problem URL (provided it's not confidential) I suspect someone from AgileBits will come along and test it for you.

Stephen

• BlackSophie
    BlackSophie
    Community Member

Ok. Good to hear. I'm on the road for business. Left the MacPro at home. So I was attempting to fill a random form on my iPad. I just pulled up a random site and went to their checkout site. When the the form for personal information popped up.....no way to load info into form. Maybe operator error?

• iOS does not currently have identity filling in Safari. 1Browser, the browser built into 1Password for iOS, does have identity filling:

This discussion has been closed.