Universal search button

Options
varunyellina
varunyellina
Community Member

Please add a Search button to your Favourites & Categories View on the Android app. Please make it a universal search button. Currently search is only available once you select a category.

Adding all logins to the favourites section just so that it is immediately available after a slow login verification is tedious. Also the current method of Swiping to the right > Categories > Logins > Search Icon takes the count to four different actions by the user, add a keyboard popup delay to that.

When a person is in a hurry - all he needs is his password whether it is a favourite or not.

Comments

• saad
    Options

I completely understand your concern here. Actually, this is one of the most popular requests from our users and our team has plans to look into this for a future update. We hope to implement a solution that will allow our users to quickly access search right after unlocking the vault. I will also include your vote! Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like us to look into.

This discussion has been closed.