OK here goes:
we are a MAC and iOS family
Wife: one iPAD(1PW 5.1.2), one iPhone(1PW 5.1.2) and MAC laptop running OS X 10.9.5
Me: two iPads (1 PW 5.1.2 pro) one iPhone (1 PW 4.5.3) and MAC OS X 10.10.1
Synching is not working for some of the devices so we have old passwords mixing us up.
Now the questions:
1) what do I need to upgrade now?
2) we would like to synch with each other I assume via dropbox
3) how do we do the synch for all devices?
4) 7 devices total...is that a problem?
5) how to reconcile all the devices at once?
Thanks in advance.