Charged Twice for 1Password5 - It's Wrong!

Options
dpwarwick
dpwarwick
Community Member
edited January 2015 in Lounge

In good faith, I bought 1P5 from the agilebits website, believing it would work for me. Later, I am told that it doesn't sync via iCloud, forcing me to either use Dropbox or buy the AppStore version of 1P5. I did the latter (and have a receipt to prove it). BUT, shouldn't I get a credit for the first version I bought?

Doug
[Removed email address]

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

If you bought your license from the AgileBits web store within the last 30 days, they will issue you a refund. Send your request to support+licenses @ agilebits.com. Include the email you used for your purchase, your name and the address you used. Also the approximate date of your purchase and a link to this thread.

You will receive an automated reply with a case number. You can probably speed things up if you post that number back here.

If your purchase was made outside the refund window, I can only refer you to the second post from the top of this section of the forum, here.

I removed your email address from your post. Unless you want your address harvested by spambots, it's best not to put it in a post on a public forum.

• dpwarwick
    dpwarwick
    Community Member
    Options

Thnx, again, for removing my email address - naive, should have known better. Can I safely share with you in this forum the Case Number I got after submitting my request for refund?

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

There isn't anything in a case number that will expose your privacy. Posting it will just help the AgileBits folks to find your message. (I don't work for AgileBits - I'm just an interested user and a volunteer.)

• dpwarwick
    dpwarwick
    Community Member
    Options

My Case Number is #NPK-69374-373, and I'd be grateful to have any help I can get in obtaining the refund to which I believe I am entitled.
    Thnx!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dpwarwick‌

Thanks for forwarding your ticket ID, I see that you have already received a response from someone on our team. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to ensure that we don't get things tangled up between here and there, but please let me know if you don't see the reply in your inbox! :)

This discussion has been closed.