Release notes for 5.2 update

Options
9thbit
9thbit
Community Member

Wow. I'm shocked by the release notes for version 5.2 on iOS. It looks to have been written by someone both drunk and high. How am I supposed to trust the security of all my login credentials to an immature company that writes something like that??

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPI4#502015

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Our release notes have always been written in this tone, but thank you for the feedback.

• OxfordStu
    OxfordStu
    Community Member
    Options

I love your release notes, so much more exciting than the usual "bug fixes and other improvements", keep it up!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the kind words, @OxfordStu!

• EAGLSPRGS
    EAGLSPRGS
    Community Member
    Options

1P.... Keep up the Good Work!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @EAGLSPRGS‌! :)

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

The release notes as written obviously get us to read them. Better than blasting through, ignorant of what happened!

• BobbyG
    BobbyG
    Community Member
    Options

To all the people at agilebits I can't say enough about the best app on the planet in 1Password. I do have 1 question. I see the app updated to 5.2 today (Jan 26/2015) I updated my iPad & my Mac but not my iPhone 6 Plus as it doesn't come up as an option to update yet when I look at my version it shows 5.2. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thx in advance.

• markmckeown
    markmckeown
    Community Member
    Options

I love the release notes! They're creative, interesting and amusing - which means I actually read them!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback & kind words! @BobbyG I'm not sure I follow. 5.2 is the latest version. If you're running 5.2 you're all set. :)

• BobbyG
    BobbyG
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Much. That was my bad as I updated to version 5.2 through iTunes. Didn't realize it. Keep up the AWESOME WORK !!!

• Ben
    Options

No worries. Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear you're good to go.

This discussion has been closed.