Default password

Options
Acmanek
Acmanek
Community Member

Since the update I seem to be stuck with the default password which I cannot change seems fine on the iPhone but my iPad I cannot change any passwords.
Somebody could help me that would be fantastic.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi @Acmanek‌,

When you change the password on an item on the iPad, make sure you tap Save right after changing the password. If you select another item, the password change won't save until you go back, edit the item again, and tap Save. It will preserve the edit for you, so when you go back and click Edit, you'll see the new password, but it won't take effect until the Save button is explicitly tapped.

Note, I was assuming you meant changing passwords on items, not the Master Password for your 1Password vault itself. If that is what you meant, let me know, and let me know any error messages you received.

Cheers!

• Acmanek
    Acmanek
    Community Member
    Options

I sorted it out.
    It was a conflict with another software.
    But can you help me with my phone not having pro features but iPad has no problem
    Using same Apple ID
    Tried disabling Touch ID still no luck

• We are currently investigating this issue that is happening to some of our users. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios-kb/4/en/topic/send-us-your-diagnostic-report
    (you can ignore the part about filling in the code in the subject line)

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Acmanek
    Acmanek
    Community Member
    Options

Just sent diagnostic

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @Acmanek‌. We received the report and will respond via email ASAP.

ref: FQW-51235-634

This discussion has been closed.