Longterm 1Password user experience problem for the 1st time!

Options
BernieAndersen
BernieAndersen
Community Member

Hi! using 1password on Macs and iOS platforms for 4 years now. All the devices syncs beautifully. I just purchased a iPh6+ and every other time I boot 1Password on this device, 1Password crashes and the Apple iOS rebooting comes up for 3 -4 secs and then I'm back to the iOS platform. Once I managed to get into the 1Password software, I have no problems navigate 1Password. As far as various SW versions goes, I updated all devices/Macs to the latest SW as of last night! I have only seen this phenomena after I upgraded to the iPhone6. Just wondering if others have the same scenario happening to them, and if there is a fix for it!

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Are you using the zoom option? I've read that turning that off stops the crashes. Also, are you using the new version 5.2? I don't have an iPhone 6 Plus, so I'm not sure whether this is still an issue in the new version.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the assist here @hawkmoth. Please let us know how it turns out, @BernieAndersen‌

• BernieAndersen
    BernieAndersen
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the tip @hawkmoth. Yes, using latest vers 5.2 and switching back to standard viewing mode on the iPhone6+ seems to take of my problem. Apparently there there's a minor glitch that can be worked on. I'll stick with Standard Viewing Mode on my phone for now, - I use 1Password heavily every single day, so after a while it would probably bother me if stayed in Zoomed mode. Thanks again.

• BernieAndersen
    BernieAndersen
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff, not sure if I'm suppose to do the @thingy so get you my last comment too... after all, you're the team it looks like...

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the workaround worked. :)

This discussion has been closed.