Yet another error while Wi-Fi syncing iOS and OSX (all latest versions)

Options
julio09
julio09
Community Member
edited January 2015 in iOS

I love the app but this is getting old, the problem started yesterday with a new iPad.

After disabling OS X firewall, my MacBook and iPhone have been syncing by Wi-Fi without and issue, but now, my iPad, sitting next to the iPhone and under the same network doesn't want to. I tried yesterday with iOS 8.1.2 and old 1Password version and today after updating both iOS and 1Password.

When I try to sync for the first time I obtain this message: "Invalid request, bad timestamp drift: 32373 for request 'auth'. // Error Domain =com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomain Code=7008...

I tried reinstalling the app, restarting the iPad, changing auth code... The iPhone keeps syncing but the iPad won't.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• rr0ss0rr
    rr0ss0rr
    Community Member
    Options

Just a thought .. Are all your devices syncing time via ntp?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

"Invalid request, bad timestamp drift: 32373 for request 'auth'. // Error Domain =com.agilebits.onepassword.ErrorDomain Code=7008...

@julio09‌ @rr0ss0rr‌ is on the right track. The error message indicates that the time on your iPad & the time on your Mac differ (by more than 300 seconds, in fact). Check both are in the correct time zone and that the time is correct on both.

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the assistance here, folks.

• julio09
    julio09
    Community Member
    Options

Problem solved, it was exactly that, I didn't set my time zone properly. Thank you and sorry for the delay.

• I'm glad to hear it's fixed. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.