Downgrade / Legacy

parekh
parekh
Community Member
edited February 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello,

I purchased 1Password 3 for Mac from the Mac App Store in February 2013. I recently downgraded my OS to OS X Lion. I am unable to download 1Password 3 from the App Store (because the App Store version has been upgraded). Instead I downloaded 1Password 3 from the 1Password website. But apparently I do not have a license to use this software. Since I already purchased a license to use this software through the App Store, is there any way I can transfer that license to the website version? Please advise.

Thanks,
Parekh

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@parekh I have moved your post to the 1P3 for Mac forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @parekh,

Please send your Mac App Store receipt in to support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll be happy to generate a 1Password 3 license key for you!

• parekh
    parekh
    Community Member

@Megan Thanks for the reply. I just sent the email.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015

Hi @parekh,

Thanks for sending along your receipt! I took a look in our back office records and see that you already own 1Password for Windows, so I've just added a license for 1Password 3 to your existing account and emailed it to the email address on file (the email address you currently have attached to your forum account).

This should get you all sorted out, but if you have questions, we're here for you!

ref: 742200

This discussion has been closed.