Constantly Asked to Save Login even though it is already Saved

kdeemer
kdeemer
Community Member
edited February 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I am using 1Password 3.8 for Mac. Every time I login using 1Password, I get a banner asking me to save Unlock 1Password to save this login. Not only is it already unlocked, but the password is already saved. How can I make this stop??

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@kdeemer I have moved your post to the 1P3 for Mac forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kdeemer,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password! There are a couple of things I'd like to check first:

• Do you have 'Universal Unlock' enabled? To check this, open the 1Password extension and click on the gear icon, and look in Security settings. If this is disabled, the main app and the extension can be unlocked independent of each other.
    • Is 'Enable Autosave of Logins in browser' selected in Preferences > Logins? You can disable this feature completely by unchecking that box. Then you'll simply need to remember to save a new Login manually into 1Password when necessary.

When you reply, it will be helpful to know which browser you are using (and its version number as well).

This discussion has been closed.