MAC license from 2008, no longer own a MAC... [Resolved]

dutes2k15
dutes2k15
Community Member
edited February 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi - I have a 1password license from 2008 that I got for use with my macbook. I don't have a mac anymore and stopped using 1password, however having been the victim of a hack, I was looking for extra security measures and saw that 1 password is now cross platform. I was wondering if I could transfer my license to a windows one? In fact I was hoping, and chancing my arm, that I might be able to apply it as a discount on a group license for my nearest and dearest?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dutes2k15 ,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been hacked - that's never any fun! I'm glad to hear that you are thinking seriously about your security and looking to 1Password to keep your data secure.

Your 1Password for Mac license entitles you to a great discount on a new Windows license. Simply enter your license key on our upgrade page to see your discount! Please note that a single license can be used for up to six members of the same household, so you can keep your nearest and dearest secure as well.

If you have any questions about installation or set-up, please let me know - we're here to help!

• dutes2k15
    dutes2k15
    Community Member

done and done - Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dutes2k15 ,

Glad we were able to help!

Since this particular issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.