Photo Book

Options
Chakal
Chakal
Community Member

Excuse my English, I use google translator.
for when an option to store photo book?

regards

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I don't think it's likely that 1Password will develop into a full scale app to store photos. The idea is to keep the 1P vault relatively small so that it will sync reasonably quickly and easily. In other words, 1P is not really designed as an app for storage of photos.

I hope I've understood your question correctly. If not please post again.

Stephen

• Chakal
    Chakal
    Community Member
    Options

I know that is designed to store passwords, but it would be nice to have the option to save folders with photos.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Chakal,

Thanks for letting us know that you're interested in something like this! What Stephen_C says is correct. Photos tend to take up a lot of space, and storing a bunch of photos inside the encrypted datafile that we use for 1Password would get overwhelming pretty quickly.

If you're looking to protect folders, we do have another product available called Knox, which can help secure folders and larger portions of your drive.

• Chakal
    Chakal
    Community Member
    Options

I know, but there's no app for ios, to my knowledge, and then there is synchronization, which is what interests me.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Chakal,

You can add attachments to items in 1Password on your Mac and sync them to 1Password on your iOS devices, but that wouldn't be a good solution for you if you have a lot of photos and want to organize them in folders. 1Password simply wasn't designed for that purpose.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you about that! If you're looking for a way to encrypt and sync folders full of photos between Mac and iOS, you may want to try searching in the Mac App Store and iOS App Store for an app that fits your needs.

If you have more questions, please let us know. Thanks! :)

• Chakal
    Chakal
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No problem! :) We're here for you if you need anything else.

This discussion has been closed.