Unfortunately, 1Password has stopped (Using 1Password keyboard).

Options
CootjeNL
CootjeNL
Community Member
edited February 2015 in Android

Hello,

I was very very excited to see that you found a solution for non Lollipop users to use the 1Password function. So I installed the beta directly. Unfortunately the option doesn't seem to work on my phone. I see the 1Password keyboard, but as soon as I press the "unlock" button, 1Password crashes.

I will attach soms screenshots for you.
I use the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (SM-N915FY)
Android version 4.4.4. (Buildnumber: KTU84P.N915FYXXU1ANK4)
Everything is stock and no root.
Using 1Password 4.2b7

Hope this can be fixed as the idea of the keyboard is very good.

Kind regards,
Marco

Comments

• CootjeNL
    CootjeNL
    Community Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Sorry, forgot that there was an edit function.

• Hi Marco,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We've received a few crash reports about this from our beta testers. It may be too soon to tell, but at the moment all of the crash reports are from Galaxy Note users on KitKat. It seems like there may be something specific about the version of KitKat running on those devices (perhaps customizations that Samsung built into the OS) that isn't playing nicely with the 1Password keyboard. Our development team is looking into what may be causing this issue.

Cheers,
    Michael

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Just sent you a crash report from an LG G2 running 4.4.2.

• Thanks for sending us the crash report. We will review it!

• drady
    drady
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet.

• We just released an update to the beta (4.2b8) which resolved a couple of the crashes. Could you please update to the latest beta and let us know if the problem persists? Thanks!

• CootjeNL
    CootjeNL
    Community Member
    Options

Tnx for the new beta, but unfortunately this beta doesn't fix the issue. Still the same crash (as far as I can see as a user). Already send you the crash reports.

• Thanks for the update @CootjeNL . My mistake! This one is indeed still being worked on. :)

This discussion has been closed.