Synching My chrome extension file with main 1 Password file

Hi there,
I have been running the latest version of 1Password for the Mac (3.8.22) with Mac OS 10.7.5 and the extension for Google Chrome. I am having two issues:
1) I noticed that the password information in my main version of the software is from 2012. In the chrome extension I have the most up to date information. I naively thought they were synching but I guess not. How can I synchronize them?
2) Since I installed the new version of 1Password, I am having a lot of trouble with Google Chrome functioning well. It gets hung up on pages and I get the "Snap" message frequently (several times/hour).
I'm a new user to Mac and am not as skilled in navigating the landscape. Can you help?
Thanks,
Elisabeth

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@ecarmita because you say you are using 1P3 for Mac I have moved your post from the Lounge to the 1P3 forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Elisabeth ( @ecarmita ),

Let's take a closer look at your system to see where things are getting tangled up. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac-kb/5/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac3

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the Report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• ecarmita
    ecarmita
    Community Member

Hi Megan, my forum handle is ecarmita and this is the number I received from [#PQU-69793-649] 1Password 4 Diagnostics Report for Elisabeth Armitage and a link to this thread is https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/183574#Comment_183574
    Thank you,
    Elisabeth

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for posting the ticket ID @ecarmita, somebody will respond shortly to your email.

As we've moved this to email I'm going to go ahead and close this thread but if you have any further questions or issues please do post.

This discussion has been closed.