1Password 3.6.5 doesn't migrate data to 1Password 5.2

Options
ffreitas0
ffreitas0
Community Member

I have been using 1Password 3.6.5 for some time and I have a lot of entries on this app.

When I go to Setting / Sync, I have two options: Dropbox and Wi-Fi.

1) Dropbox doesn't work. I write down my login and password and I got "Login failed. Please make sure email and password are correct. Error: (null)"

2) Wi-Fi Sync. I turned it on and I don't have an option on 1Password for Mac to Sync with my old 1Password (v.3.6.5)

So, I decided to buy an new version of 1Password for iOS. I downloaded the 1Password v.5.2 and bought the PRO add-ons. When I opened for the first time I have two options:

1) Create new vault
2) Sync existing vault

I choose the second option and then I have more 4 options, I choose the last one "Import from version 3". I got a message explained that I will open 1Password v.3 and I will be asked to move my items to version 4. I clicked on the link "Open 1Password 3". My old 1Password opened and a message: "You have a new version of 1Password installed. Would you like to migrate your data to the new version?". I clicked "Migrate to 1 Password 4" and NOTHING HAPPENS. I tried this many and many times and I couldn't import anything.

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Fabio

Comments

This discussion has been closed.